Quality isn’t only our goal, it’s our promise to you.
At HealthPoint, our focus is ensuring our Medicare Fee-for-Service beneficiaries receive the best possible care while keeping it afforable and easily accessible. Our Accountable Care Organization (ACO) is composed of people whose passion is caring for their patients. Everyone deserves quality care from their doctors and HealthPoint works hard to provide it.
Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are one way that we’re working to better coordinate your care. If your doctor has decided to participate in an ACO and you have ACOs provide many potential benefits to patients…
- Local health care providers and hospitals volunteer to work together to provide you with coordinated care.
- The doctors and other providers who are helping care for you will communicate with each other, and partner with you in making health care decisions.
- You may spend less time filling out medical history paper work because your doctors may already have this information in an electronic health record.
- You’ll likely have fewer repeated medical tests because your doctors and hospitals will share information and coordinate your care.
- You’ll be in the center of care, and your doctors will be better able to keep you informed, and to keep listening and honoring your choices.
- Unlike HMOs, managed care, or some insurance plans, an ACO can’t tell you which health care providers to see and can’t change your Medicare